Saturday, August 9, 2014

Book Reviews from Sophia K.


Although I have read many books already this summer, here are three that I enjoyed:
Nature Girl, by Jane Kelley. I rate this book a 5 star. This book was both funny but serious plus it had great some hooking moments! I could definitely connect with it! I would recommend it to fourth graders but not any higher than eighth grade.

Confessions of a Shopaholic, by Sophie Kinsella. I rate this book a 4 star. I thought this book was realistic fiction. This book was very funny and crazy. I learned a lot about money and everyday life. I didn’t like some of the parts because of how dramatic they were, but other then that I liked the book.

The Candy Makers, by Wendy Mass. I rate this book a 3 star. If your looking for a candy coated mystery this book is for you. The only thing was that it was very difficult to follow. But it had amazing details and mouthwatering surprises!

- Sophia K (former student of yours 2014)

1 comment:

  1. Sophia, thanks for being our first participant for this summer (originally posted under books read in July)! I changed a setting on the blog, so that hopefully more people can post the books they are reading.
    I'm putting Nature Girl on my WTR (want to read) list.

    ReplyDelete