Saturday, July 13, 2013

Links for Sweet Summer Reads 2011 and 2012

 6th graders at IMS had our first summer reading blog during the summer of 2011.  My students and I had a Sweet Summer Reads event before school was out and all the 6th graders were invited to post on the blog.  Here's the link for summer of 2011.

Last summer out blog was titled Sweet Summer Reads Blog 2012.  It was shared with students in my classes.  You'll see that I was reporting more than my students on my summer reading.  I believe that most of them were reading, they just didn't report on their reading.

My goal for this summer is to have more participation by students on the Sweet Summer Reads blog.  Remember that if you have trouble commenting, it's okay to send me an email, and I'll post your comment to the blog.

The district has moved our mailboxes to Office 365, but anything sent to the old address will be forwarded to the new address.  So it's okay to use the old email address or this new one.
New email address:  Ramona.Behnke@mercerislandschools.org

I remain optimistic and hope to see you on the blog soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment